AirSpeed® HC Renew PCR Film
Take sustainable packaging to the next level with Pregis AirSpeed Hybrid Cushioning (HC) Renew PCR – the ONLY high-pressure air cushioning solution with 80 percent post-consumer recycled content. Fulfill sustainability commitments and meet environmentally-conscious consumer needs without compromising performance. The HC proprietary square pattern absorbs shock during shipping, ensuring products arrive safely.
The future of sustainable packaging is here – HC Renew PCR is where sustainability meets performance. Compatible with Pregis AirSpeed® Ascent, HC Renew inflates on-demand, saving storage space and optimizing packaging efficiency.
Set Sustainability Standard
- Only high-pressure air cushioning film with 80% post-consumer recycled content
- Fulfill sustainability commitments
- Meet rising consumer demand for sustainable packaging
Sustainable messaging: Printed with 80% PCR and How2Recycle® Store Drop-off label
Premium Product Protection!
- Proprietary square pattern offers more surface area to absorb shock and vibration during shipping
- Air-transfer technology absorbs impact, again and again, providing consistent protection throughout a ship cycle
- Premium aesthetic enhances the unboxing experience
Decrease Environmental Impact
- Reduce carbon emissions by over 40%, fossil fuel usage by 65% and water usage by 70%*
- Close recycling loop – PCR keeps materials in use that have completed their lifecycle, extending the life of plastics
- Reduce consumer landfill waste
* Compared to virgin resin cushioning in a lifecycle analysis.
- Width 12" / Loft ¾", 1“
Contact Us about HC Renew PCR
Introducing HC Renew PCR: A Sustainable Air-Cushioning Solution
Upgrade your packaging operations with HC Renew PCR - a sustainable packaging solution made with 80% post-consumer recycled materials. This on-demand inflatable air solution provides exceptional product protection while minimizing environmental impact.
PCR: From Consumer Waste to Resource
Explore the crucial role of post-consumer recycled content (PCR) in closing the recyclability loop as it transforms end-of-life products into sustainable solutions. Learn about PCR's impact in reducing consumer-landfill waste, paving the way for a greener future.