ThermaCycle™ Flex is the only all-PE, metalized, temperature-controlled bubble solution in the market. Available as either a 2D or 3D pouch, or liner, this reflective film prevents thermal energy transfer and keeps contents cool. ThermaCycle™ Flex is 100% recyclable via store drop-off. Designed with the packer and shipper in mind, our one-piece solution is easy to store, pack, and ship.
ThermaCycle™ Flex - Product Details
Ideal for cold chain applications such as meal kit delivery, ThermaCycle Flex provides protection and thermal properties that stand up to a variety of environmental conditions.
- Metalized film, combined with durable, lightweight bubble cushioning
- Extends the freshness of perishable food items by reflecting 97% of all radiant heat that tries to penetrate the foil barrier
- Reflective properties act as a barrier to heat - provides a high level of light, solar radiation, and UV protection
- Maintains desired temperature to support shelf-life goals
- Minimizes the need for costly rush delivery methods
- Cushioning properties prevent damage or movement during shipment
- Made from FDA compliant materials for indirect food contact
- Store drop off recyclable
Available in a wide range of custom and standard sizes, including 3D box liners, gusseted pouches, flat-pack pouches, and several roll sizes. Pouches are available with and without self-seal closure.
Valentine’s Day Food & Beverage Packaging Consumers Will Love
Receiving Valentine’s Day chocolates and treats is a hallmark of the holiday. Here’s how to ensure they’re delivered fresh to customers.Learn More
ThermaCycle™ Flex Supports a Burgeoning Meal Kit Delivery Market
Pregis’ ThermaCycle Flex supports a growing demand for meal kit delivery services with a sustainable, protective packaging solution.Learn More