PolyPlank® Laminated Polyethylene Foam
Laminated foam enables fabricators to create endless, custom options to customers across a broad set of industries. Pregis manufactures high quality, engineered polyethylene foam sheets that can be laminated together to create end products of varied thicknesses, color and densities. Solving unique challenges with a customized solution.
A closed-cell polyethylene (PE) plank foam that is easy to fabricate that is resilient and non-abrasive. Engineered laminated foam is produced by laminating layers of ½”, ¾” or 1” extruded foam to meet customers specifications.
- Closed cell foam
- Excellent for multiple impact applications
- Clean, nonabrasive material so there is no scratching or marring
- High strength to weight ratio
- Chemical and water resistant
- Available in multiple colors and densities
- Manufactured to meet CID A-A-59136 specifications
- Available ½” to 12” thick
- Available in 48” wide by 108” long. (May also be cut to custom lengths)
- Custom thickness and lengths available