Pregis Sharp™ MaxPro Series Automated Bagging Equipment
The MaxPro series takes it to the next level. Perfect for high-volume ecommerce applications, MaxPro bagging machines are operator-safe, user-friendly and operationally efficient. Designed to maximize your uptime and solve for labor challenges, the Sharp MaxPro machines are sure to put your fulfillment processes into hyperdrive. The best part? MaxPro equipment is now capable of running both Pregis Poly and paper mailers.
- ecommerce fulfillment
- small parts
Drives Productivity and Throughput
- Inline thermal printing and optional label side up exit conveyance expedites package scanning
- HMI controlled passthrough adjustments allow for faster job changeovers
- Available for semi-automated and fully automated applications User-Friendly Operation
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-train HMI screen allows for intuitive operation
- Simplified bag threading minimizes changeover time – perfect for novice packers
- Material nuetral so you can decide which Pregis automated mailer material to use - paper or poly
Packer Ergonomics and Safety
- Inherently safe design, including low forces on all machine motion, keeps packers safe
- Adjustable height fits to your packers and keeps the machine level Maxwell Technology Available
- Job settings and labels saved directly in HMI reduces downtime
- Predictive maintenance allows you to schedule preventative maintenance on your schedule
- HMI, printer, and PLC can be networked for easy integration and remote diagnostics
- Off-the-shelf non-proprietary parts result in significant savings on replacement parts
- Self-diagnostics identify and correct problems quickly
Backed by the Power of Pregis
Our Automated Mailing & Bagging solutions are supported by our world-class technician and engineering support team. We'll be there to support your operations every step of the way.
A Perfect Match
Looking to maximize your uptime and minimize any halts in fulfillment? Pregis Poly Mailers and Pregis Sharp equipment were designed to maximize efficiency when used together.