PolyPlank® Extruded Polyethylene Foam
Extruded foam plank can be fabricated into custom designed packaging components that offer excellent cushioning properties. Pregis manufacturers thick, solid sheets that are transformed by our fabricator partners into a reliable packaging solution that can withstand repeated impacts and vibration with flawless results.
Produced via an extrusion process which creates a uniform foam with excellent dimensional stability. Easy to fabricate into a wide range of shapes, forms, and die-cuts.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam
- Excellent cushioning against repeated impacts
- Non-abrasive material
- Chemical and water resistant
- Good flotation properties for recreational and sporting foam packaging applications
- Available for laminating up to 12” thick
- Applications include: blocking & bracing and cushioning
- Manufactured to meet CID A-A-59136 (Commercial Item Description)