World Kindness Day
7 Ways to start making kindness the norm in your daily life
Acts of kindness don't have to be grand gestures. Showing someone that you care could take something as little as paying for their coffee order or wishing them a good day.
1. Send an uplifting text to a friend of family member.
2. Let that guy merge into traffic with a wave and a smile.
3. Include intentional moments of kindness, laughter & delight into your daily routine.
4. Go slightly outside of our comfort zone at least once a day to make someone smile.
5. Share a compliment with a co-worker or friend.
6. Reach out to a family member you haven’t spoken to in a while.
7. Treat someone to a cup of coffee (a friend, stranger, or even yourself).
Did you know?
Over 800 million people worldwide lack access to clean water
Pregis introduced a colorful Inspyre line of hybrid-cushioning protective packaging. The main component of the new line is the #InspyreChange initiative, intended to contribute to and raise awareness for larger causes. With that in mind, Pregis dedicates a portion of sales from the first color manufactured – water blue – to Uzima.
Want to help?
Learn more at the Knowledge Hub