Microfoam® Polypropylene Sheet Foam
Only one manufacturer in the world can offer low-density polypropylene sheet foam–Pregis. Microfoam is unique as it has a high coefficient of friction to protect surfaces against shifting and vibration making it perfect for high gloss or Class A surfaces. It is a lightweight material that is big on protection.
PP foam is excellent for interleaving, wrapping, surface protection, vapor transmission, thermal and insulation. Great for laminations.
- High coefficient of friction provides unequalled protection for easily scratched finishes.
- Stable across wide temperature range.
- Performs reliably from -250°F up to 250°F (melting point of 320°F)
- Low density, lightweight (half the weight of polyethylene sheet foam)
- Won’t tarnish or corrode sensitive metals
- Outstanding breathability (protects against moisture, mildew)
- Flexible & easy to handle
- Very buoyant - Ideal for floating containment systems
Available in various thickness and options such as anti-static, converted, laminated and pouches.