When space is an issue, the SX™ machine is the ideal choice for automating your bagging operations. The all-electric design is easy to use and plugs into any standard outlet for ultimate convenience. With efficient printing, touchscreen operation, and fewer parts for less maintenance, the SX is the perfect, turnkey solution for any operation.
This tabletop bagging machine that sets up in seconds, using a standard electrical outlet, and takes the complexity out of hand loading operations.
Runs bags 2" to 11" wide and 4" to 32" long
- 4.3" wide color touchscreen
- Allen-Bradley Micro850 PLC
More efficient printing:
- Prints unique, variable information on the first bag out
- Can print long and short production runs for a variety of projects
- 4" wide print head for a larger print area
- Ribbon changes are simple
- Electronic ribbon out sensor prevents wasted ribbon. The viewing window allows you to see the amount of ribbon remaining on the roll.
Easier to use:
- All electric design—just plug in and use the SX™ anywhere
- Cross flow fan channels high volume, low pressure ducted air for precise bag opening—no compressed air required
- Auto-Rol™ tension system maintains consistent web flow, eliminates breakage
- Clamshell design makes it easier to thread the bags
- Bag changes are fast, with touchscreen inputs
- Off-the-shelf parts, typically saving over $2,000/year
- Fewer moving parts for less maintenance
- Plug and play wired components for easy changing and ordering
- Teflon tape is easier and less expensive to replace
- Self diagnostics identify and correct problems quickly
- On-board PLC means less maintenance