Sharp® Max 12™
When you need an efficient bagging system with high throughput, quick changeovers and low downtime, choose the MAX 12™ continuous roll bagging systems. The touchscreen interface makes running multiple applications a breeze, while the system is engineered to reduce labor and maintenance costs while ensuring precise bagging.
Package your products quickly and efficiently with these user-friendly, economical bagging machines.
Bags up to 12" wide and 40" long
- Human Machine Interface(HMI)
- Networkable touchscreen PC running Windows® 7
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC
Faster, with huge gains in throughput:
- Printing—50% faster than other printers
- Reduced cycle times with the lighter weight aluminum jaw
- Run multiple applications on one machine with both horizontal and vertical loading capabilities
- No queuing and reduced scrap and material cost with moveable printing head
- Thermal ribbon usage reduced as much as 90% with simple adjustments
- Longer lasting constantly heated sealing mechanism
- Off-the-shelf parts
Featuring high speed 10" jaw passthrough:
- Jaw stroke increased 4"—Accommodates products up to 10" x 10"
- Higher throughput—Two air cylinders, 6" and 4" strokes, instead of one to close the jaw faster
- Quick changeovers—Change passthrough sizes faster with the multi position jaw
|Need Financing Options?||Have a Support or Service Question?|